Colossians 3:23; Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.
The Mission of Bayshore Animal Hospital is to diligently serve you and your pet’s needs with honesty, compassion and excellence in veterinary care. We will not treat you and your pet as an interruption in our day or just a dollar amount, you are someone that comes to us in need and we are here to help you while keeping prices affordable. Simply put, we serve you the way we and our pets would want to be served.
• Florida Law states that an annual physical exam is required to dispense all prescription medications.
• Approximate annual heartworm testing is required before the purchase of canine heartworm prevention
- WHY ANNUAL HEARTWORM TESTING IS REQUIRED BY VETERINARIANS IN ORDER FOR PET OWNERS
TO PURCHASE MONTHLY CANINE HEARTWORM PREVENTION
- GIVING HEARTWORM PREVENTION TO A DOG THAT IS INFECTED WITH HEARTWORMS CAN BE FATAL.
- WITHOUT ANNUAL TESTING AND PROOF OF PURCHASE FROM A VETERINARY ESTABLISHMENT, THE WARRANTY BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PREVENTION WILL NOT BE HONORED.
- WE HAVE SEEN PETS VOMIT AFTER GETTING THE PREVENTION, TAKE IT AND HIDE IT SOMEWHERE AND ONLY GET A PARTIAL DOSE AFTER SOME HAD FALLEN OUT OF ITS MOUTH.
- NOT GIVING THE PRODUCT EVERY 30 DAYS MAY EXPOSE OUR PETS TO POSSIBLE HEARTWORM INFECTION. SO OUR PET MAY BE POSITIVE WITHOUT US REALIZING IT
- IF YOUR PET IS INFECTED WITH HEARTWORMS, YOUR VETERINARIAN NEEDS TO KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN ORDER TO PREVENT IRREVERSIBLE HEART AND LUNG DAMAGE.
- ANNUAL HEARTWORM TESTING IS A MEDICAL STANDARD THAT IS RECOMMENDED BY THE AVMA, AMERICAN HEARTWORM SOCIETY AND STATE BOARDS OF VETERINARY MEDICINE IN FLORIDA AND ACROSS THE UNITED STATES.
For your pet
Treatments & Practices